As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Kingston #ad
SSD 2.5” 960 GB, Kingston Data Centre DC500M, SEDC500M/960G, Enterprise Drive a Stato Solido #adKingston #ad
- Over-provisioning configurabile. Funzionalità PLP Power loss protection integrate. Latenze e prestazioni degli I/O casuali prevedibili per un ampia gamma di carichi di lavoro. Progettati per carichi di lavoro misti con un rapporto equilibrato tra elevata densità di lettura e scrittura.
2. Kingston #ad
SSD 2.5” 960 GB, SEDC500R/960G, Kingston Data Centre DC500R, Enterprise Drive a Stato Solido #adKingston #ad
- Funzionalità PLP Power loss protection integrate. Progettati per carichi di lavoro ad elevata densità di lettura. Latenze e prestazioni degli I/O casuali prevedibili per un ampia gamma di carichi di lavoro. Over-provisioning configurabile.
|Manufacturer||Kingston Technology Company #ad|
|Warranty||5 Year Lifetime|
3. Intel #ad
Intel 1.92TB 6Gb/s 2.5" SATA TLC Enterprise Server SSD with Sequential Read Up To 560MB/s and Sequential Write Up To 510MB/s #adIntel #ad
- Use: enterprise server SSD; Form Factor: 2. 5 inch. Random write 100% span: 35, 500 IOPS. Random read 100% span: 97, 000 IOPS. Mfr part number: ssdsC2KB019T801. Latency: read - 36 µs; write - 37 µs.
4. Samsung Electronics #ad
Samsung 983 DCT Series SSD 960GB, M.2 NVMe Interface Internal Solid State Drive with V-NAND Technology for Business MZ-1LB960NE #adSamsung Electronics #ad
- Blazing fast read write speeds: sequential read/write speeds of up to 3, 000/1, 430MB/s, respectively, and random read/write speeds of up to 480K/42K IOPS are ideal for handling massive amounts of data.
High-performance business solution: with samsung proprietary 3-bit MLC V-NAND, the 983 DCT is the solution to achieving high responsiveness in data centers and servers requiring accelerated performance, enabling your business to excel in handling big data.
Power consumption W Active Read/Write: 7. 5 w / 7. 2 w and idle: Max. Power-loss protection: advanced power-loss protection helps to prevent data corruption in the case of power failure. 2. 6 w. Advanced ecc engine: end-to-end data protection to help ensure consistency over the entire data transfer path; Secure data without performance degradation thanks to AES 256-bit encryption.
|Brand||Samsung Electronics #ad|
|Manufacturer||Samsung Electronics DAV #ad|
|Warranty||5-Year or 1,366 TBW Limited Warranty|
5. Dataram #ad
5 Year Warranty, Dataram Enterprise Class 500 Series 960GB 2.5" SATA SSD Drive with AES Encryption #adDataram #ad
- Read/write: 600 MB/sec. 5 year replacement Warranty. Advanced encryption Standard AES. The ec500 series utilizes 3D TLC NAND for higher capacity. Datarm, a trusted Brand Since 1967.
6. Samsung Electronics #ad
Everyday Users, MZ-77E1T0B/AM, Creators, Samsung 870 EVO SATA III SSD 1TB 2.5” Internal Solid State Hard Drive, Upgrade PC or Laptop Memory and Storage for IT Pros #adSamsung Electronics #ad
- Upgrade with ease: simply plug 870 evo into the standard 2. 5 inch sata form factor on your desktop PC or laptop and let the renewed migration software takes care of the rest. The ssd all-star: the latest 870 EVO has indisputable performance, reliability and compatibility built upon Samsung's pioneering technology.
Samsung magician software: make your drive work smoothly with enhanced Samsung Magician 6 software that helps you easily manage your drive, monitor the drive's health and status, keep up with the latest updates, or even enhance its performance.
More compatible than ever: 870 evo has been compatibility tested for major host systems and applications, NAS, motherboards, including chipsets, and video recording devices.
Excellence in performance: enjoy professional level ssd performance with 870 EVO, which maximizes the SATA interface limit to 560 530 MB s sequential speeds, accelerates write speeds and maintains long term high performance with a larger variable buffer.
|Brand||Samsung Electronics #ad|
|Warranty||3 Years Manufacturer|
7. SanDisk #ad
SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5"/7mm, Up to 535 MB/s, SDSSDA-1T00-G26, SanDisk SSD PLUS 1TB Internal SSD #adSanDisk #ad
- Shock resistant for proven durability: even if you drop your computer shock resistant up to 1500G and vibration resistant 5gRMS, 10 2000 HZ/4. 9 grms, 7 800 hz, temperature from 0 degrees Celsius to 70 degrees Celsius.
Boosts burst write performance, making it ideal for typical PC workloads. Order with your alexa enabled device; Just ask 'Alexa, order SanDisk microSD'. 3 year limited manufacturer warranty. Read/write speeds of up to 535mb/s/450mb/s based on internal testing; Performance may vary depending upon drive capacity, host device, OS and application.
Easy upgrade for faster boot up, shutdown, application load and response As compared to 5400 RPM SATA 2. 5” hard drive; based on published specifications and internal benchmarking tests using PCMrark vantage scores. Compatible Devices: Desktop. The perfect balance of performance and reliability.
|Manufacturer||Western Digital Technologies Inc. #ad|
8. Intel #ad
Intel Solid-State Drive D3-S4510 960GB #adIntel #ad
- Latency: read - 36 µs; write - 37 µs. Random read 100% span: 95, 000 IOPS. Random write 100% span: 36, 000 IOPS. Solid state drive - encrypted - 960 GB - Internal - 2. 5". Form factor: 2. 5 inch.
9. Micron #ad
Micron 5210 Ion SSD | MTFDDAK7T6QDE | 7.68TB | Qlc | SATA 6GB/S | 2.5-Inch Enterprise Solid State Drive #adMicron #ad
- Compatibility: 2. 5-inch form factor size for capacity-dense storage, SATA III 6G interface. Applications: real-time analytics, AI data lakes, big data, machine and deep learning. Features: aes 256-bit encryption, power Loss protection, end-to-end data path protection.
Performance: storage space of 7680GB, qlc NAND flash Type for endurance & Performance. Reliability: 24x7 availability, long-term lifespan, full Micron Warranty can be claimed through point of purchase.
10. Western Digital #ad
SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5"/7mm, Up to 560 MB/s, WDS500G2B0A, Western Digital 500GB WD Blue 3D NAND Internal PC SSD #adWestern Digital #ad
- 2 tbw terabytes written values calculated using JEDEC client workload JESD219 and vary by product capacity. 1 mttf = mean time to failure based on internal testing using Telcordia stress part testing. Sequential read speeds up to 560mb/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s.
Free downloadable software to monitor the status of your drive and clone a drive, or backup your data. An industry leading 1. 75m hours mean time to failure mttf 1 and up to 600 terabytes written tbw 2 for enhanced reliability.
As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second MB/s = 1 million bytes per second and gigabit per second Gb/s = 1 billion bits per second.
As used for storage capacity, 1 terabyte TB = 1 trillion bytes. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment. Lab certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers. An active power draw up to 25% lower than previous generations of WD Blue SSD. 3d nand sata ssd for capacities up to 4tb with enhanced reliability. Wd f. I.
|Brand||Western Digital #ad|
|Manufacturer||Western Digital #ad|
|Warranty||Western Digital ("WD") values your business and always attempts to provide you the very best of service. No limited warranty is provided by WD unless your WD Product ("Product") was purchased from an authorized distributor or authorized reseller. Distributors may sell Products to resellers who then sell Products to end users. Please see below for warranty information or obtaining service. No warranty service is provided unless the Product is returned to an authorized return center in the region (warranty regions are identified as Canada, U.S.A., Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific, India and Thailand) where the Product was first shipped by WD, which may have regional specific warranty implications. If your Product was purchased as a component integrated within a system by a system manufacturer, no limited warranty is provided by WD.|