As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. MIGHTY109 #ad
42 Quarts, MIGHTY109 Espresso Brown Wood Chip Mulch #adMIGHTY109 #ad
- Helps to maintain soil temperature and moisture. Beautiful brown colored wood chips add a great finishing touch to any landscape. Helps to reduce weed growth. Mighty109 espresso brown Wood Chip Mulch. 42 quarts. Great for use around flowers, gardens, plants, flower beds, landscapes and more.
2. EnviroColor #ad
2400 Square Feet, EnviroColor CB0032 Cocoa Brown Mulch Dye #adEnviroColor #ad
- Ft. No need to replace faded mulch, simply spray the color back onto it. Covers up to 2, 400 sq. Restore your mulch to look better than new.
Refresh your landscaping anytime, apply with pump sprayer. Add instant curb appeal for pennies per square foot. When used as directed, safe for plants, pets and people.
3. Mulch Worx #ad
2,800 Sq. Ft., Rich Dark Brown Mulch Dye Spray, MulchWorx Brown Mulch Color Concentrate #adMulch Worx #ad
- Easy to use: simply mix the dye for mulch in your yard sprayer and apply it to your old, faded mulch to restore its color. Professional-grade quality: this dye for mulch is a professional-grade quality product, providing the same results as professional landscaping companies at a fraction of the cost.
Use this dye for mulch to give it a fresh, new look.
Mix 2-5 ounces of mulch color concentrate per gallon of water, point and spray. Save time and money: don't waste time and money on buying new mulch bags when your old mulch starts to fade. Simply use this dye for mulch to give your old mulch a fresh, new look. Saves your back: no need to carry heavy bags of new mulch around your yard.
4. Peach Country #ad
Brown, Peach Country Chocolate Brown Mulch Dye Color Concentrate, Brighten Up Your Old Mulch Beds Easily with Our Premium Mulch Dye 1 Quart, 2,800 Sq. Ft. #adPeach Country #ad
- Allow a few minutes between coats. Always test a small area for the desired mixture. Our commercial-grade brown mulch dye will bring back to life landscape beds beaten back by mother Nature! No heavy mulch bags } mulch installation doesn't have to include lugging those pesky 50 lb bags of mulch or wheelbarrow bulk mulch around when all you need is a rake and a spray bottle? Quickly liven up your beds with minimal effort with our brown mulch colorant! Application instructions } first apply water to sidewalks or other areas where treatment is not desired.
Set nozzle to medium mist. Shake well before using. Made in the usa, we ensure that our products are held to strict production standards. Revive your landscape } mulch coloring will add instant curb appeal to any home or business.
Quality product } our time-tested product has gone through multiple testing cycles to ensure that you have a dye we are proud to stand by. Safe for your home } our brown mulch color spray is a non-hazardous water-based dye that helps maintain your landscape through applications throughout the year! Can be used on wood mulch, pine needle mulch, or rubber wood chips. Mix 2-5 ounces of concentrate per gallon of water in a pump-type sprayer. Apply 2-3 coats from different directions for best results and even appearance.
5. EnviroColor #ad
EnviroColor Brown Mulch Dye 1 Gallon #adEnviroColor #ad
- Extend the color, coverage and value of your ground cover investment. Refresh landscape beds apply with pump sprayer. Covers up to 9600 square feet when used as directed. Envirocolor top spray colorants to renew oxidized mulch. Got gray Mulch? .
6. EnviroColor #ad
24,000 Sq Feet Cocoa Brown Mulch Color Concentrate #adEnviroColor #ad
- Got gray Mulch? Covers up to 24, 000 square feet when used as directed. Super concentrate, use 4 oz per gallon of water. Envriomentally safe for plants, pets and children. Envirocolor top spray colorants to renew oxidized mulch.
7. Plow & Hearth #ad
Brown, Plow & Hearth 55634 Rubber Mulch #adPlow & Hearth #ad
- Made of recycled rubber. Saves time, money and resources. Easy to use, cut to fit, lasts for years. Gives your yard and garden a professional finish. Permanent garden mulch tree ring.
8. Garden Elements #ad
Garden Elements 100% Natural Cocoa Bean Shell Mulch for Gardens, Potted Plants, Mulching 2 Cubic Foot Bag, Flower Beds #adGarden Elements #ad
- Derived from the shell of the cocoa bean, natural dark, fade resistant color and pleasing cocoa aroma. Helps to smother weeds and retain moisture in your light soils.
Please note this product is unsafe for dogs and is not for human consumption. Will not burn vegetation. Very lightweight and easy to spread. Speeds soil warm-up in the spring and protects perennial root structures. Produced in the USA.